Massage Guns Made in USA – Manufacturers Included
Have you ever suffered from stiff muscles, persistent pain, or discomfort? Most people usually suffer from this from time to time after a long tiring day at work, and I am one of those individuals. At that moment, getting a good massage from a professional masseur was the only solution. However, visiting a massage center every day was not possible either. You don’t have time to do that.
But do you want to know a secret? You can get a good and professional massage at home by using a massage gun. With this, you don’t have to visit a masseur as you can give yourself a superficial relaxing massage or a deep massage with this massage gun. In this article, you will get detailed information on the best massage guns made in USA and why you should get them.
Table of Contents
How do Massage Guns Help You?
Massage guns, also known as percussion massagers, contain a variety of pieces and speeds that are used to treat affected areas. Move this device in a circular motion over muscles and it will relax your tight muscles and relieve stress. Other benefits it provides are:
- Relieve the soreness efficiently.
- Relieve knots and tension in the muscles
- It provides instant relief from pain.
- Use it on your lower back, calves, groin, hams, and quads.
- It increases blood flow.
- Improves motion
- Get rid of built-up lactic acid.
Moreover, knowing about the benefits a massage gun can offer you is not enough. You need the right quality massage gun to experience these benefits, and in this case, I always prefer to use American-made massage guns. So you want to know why? Then continue reading.
Massage Guns Made in USA
Why Choose a USA-Made Massage Gun?
Is getting a massage gun made in the USA a worthwhile investment? There are many locally made massage guns, but they do not have the features and benefits that USA-made massage guns do. The important reasons why you should consider these products are given below:
1. Long-lasting Recovery Phase
USA massage guns offer long-lasting recovery, which is something other products fail to provide. These massage guns are designed in a way that reaches the affected areas easily and applies strong pressure to get instant pain relief.
2. Covered Under the HSA/FSA Card
These massage guns are medically approved as they can be bought under HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) insurance.
3. Recommended by Trainer
Specialist physical trainers also use and recommend others to use the USA made massage guns because of the versatility and efficiency they offer.
4. Easy to Use Product Design
These massage guns consist of a multi-position head that can easily reach and work on every part of the body. It does not strain the wrist in trying to reach various specific areas and allows you to get the right supply of pressure where you want.
5. Other Valuable Features
American made massage guns are of high quality and come with features like long battery life, fast charging, a whisper-quiet massage motor, and a customized massage experience.
I am not through yet and it is getting better, trust me. Next, I am going to discuss the important things that you should keep in mind when buying a massage gun. So that you make the right decision and don’t end up wasting your money.
Important Things to Consider Before Buying a Massage Gun
If you want to buy the right massage gun that meets your needs, then there are things that you need to consider. The experts have shared the following important factors that can assist you in purchasing the right and quality massage gun.
1. Product design: Check the product design and make sure it is well-built. It needs to be triangular with a multiposition head adjusted to the right position. It needs to smoothly reach every part of your body and offer the pressure level you want.
2. Silent and Smart: The device should not make a loud noise when in use. The gun should have an integrated smart app.
3. Battery: It needs to have a lithium battery as it offers a long battery backup and life.
4. Attachments: It should come with interchangeable massage attachments and different vibration speeds. So you can target the specific muscle area and set it at the level you need.
5. Digital display & motor: The digital display will inform you about the speed and battery level. It should have a powerful motor that is able to satisfy your needs.
Now wouldn’t it be great if I shared with you the top manufacturers of massage guns? Sounds interesting? If so, then keep on reading.
What Massage Guns are Made in the USA?
If you want to get a good massage experience without facing any issues, then listed below are some top manufacturers that produce high-quality massage guns in the USA. If you want to get a good massage experience without facing any issues, then listed below are some top manufacturers that produce high-quality massage guns in the USA.
1. Theragun Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun
This product is built using quality quiet force technology and lithium-ion batteries for long battery life. It has a 5-speed range, an LED screen, smart app integration, and an ergonomic multi-grip. See the Latest Price Here.
- Powerful and has attachment heads
- Easy to use mobile app with the latest features
- Long battery life
- Portable and lightweight
- Won’t function without the app
Company Overview: Therabody possesses 10 years of experience and works with specialist trainers, therapists, engineers, and scientists to develop products with a high standard of efficacy.
2. Sonic Plus Percussion Massage Gun
This device has unique and high-intensity technology, 10 interchangeable attachments, 5 vibration speeds, and unique program settings. See the Latest Price Here.
- 7-hour battery life
- Lifetime warranty
- Ample massage attachments
- Powerful motor
- Heavier and bigger motor
- Not USB chargeable
Company Overview: Lifepro was founded on the friendship between Abe and Joel. They are committed to providing the latest and quality products that provide quick physical recovery. Here you can find the right gear at the right price.
3. Hypervolt 2 Percussion Massage Gun
It is lightweight, travel-friendly, and has an improved ergonomic design. It is built with QuietGlide technology and has 3 level pressure sensors. See the Latest Price Here.
- Lightweight and Easy to use
- Great battery life
- Durable and well-designed
- Integrated online app
- An annoying rattling sound
Hyperice Company Overview: The company was founded in 2011 and has established itself as a top-rated company by producing innovative products. Their products are used by athletes and consumers in over 60 countries.
4. Booster Pro2 Muscle Therapy Massage Gun
It is a handheld and portable massager that comes with a powerful built-in motor, the latest noise reduction technology, and a dual-bearing transmission structure. See the Latest Price Here.
- Long battery life with powerful functions
- Provide smooth vibration
- Easy to use
- Difficult to hold while using
- Strong pressure at the lowest speed
Booster Company Overview: They strongly believe in ethical selling. Their main goal is to provide the customers with the highest standard products that offer the greatest value and at a price that does not exceed the budget. Their massage guns come fully equipped with all the essential accessories.
5. REATHLETE PRO Percussive Therapy Massage Gun
This gun has a digital LCD screen, a timer, a 3-angle adjustable arm, and a quiet but powerful motor. It is made using an anti-shock ABS polymer. See the Latest Price Here.
- Long battery life
- Adjustable to work at various angles
- Powerful motor
- Quality built
- Super powerful and requires skills to use it
- Makes an annoying noise
Company Overview: Reathlete’s aim is to provide superior quality products and quality customer service to its valuable customers. They offer a wide range of massagers that meet your requirements.
Professional Tips On the Usage Of Massage Guns
You need to use massage guns properly to get effective results. Below I have mentioned a few tips that can help you in this regard.
- To recover from physical pain use it for at least 2 mins a day. Don’t overuse it otherwise, it can cause bruising.
- These massage guns can be used 2-3 times a day.
- For beginners go with the lower speed and then increase it gradually.
- For areas that don’t contain too many muscles like wrists, avoid putting too much pressure to get effective results.
- You can use massage guns on pectorals, traps, and lats.
- Don’t use it immediately after a workout till you are sure and know the sore areas.
- Don’t use massage guns over bony or joint areas to avoid getting yourself injured.
In the end, all I can say is that American-made massage guns are the ones that can help with relieving physical pain instantly. They are within your budget, made with improved technology, and easy to use. If you still want to go with other made products, then trust me, it is not worth it. You will waste your money, time, and energy.
Give it a shot, purchase a massage gun made in the United States, and trust me, you will not be disappointed.
Read More About: What Massage Chairs are Made in USA?