Who Makes Kenmore Washing Machines? – Manufacturers List
If you’ve ever been in the market for a new washing machine, chances are you’ve come across the Kenmore brand. But how much do you really know about where these machines come from?
Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s largest appliance manufacturer, produces a variety of washing machines under the Kenmore brand name. As one of the most popular brands on the market, Kenmore washers are renowned for their quality and durability. Let’s take a look at what makes these washing machines stand out from the rest.
Let’s explore more about Kenmore washing machines!
What Makes Kenmore Washers Different?
There are a variety of features that make laundry day easier than ever with Kenmore washing machines. Some models, for example, come with an add-a-garment feature so you do not have to stop and restart the wash cycle in order to add or remove clothes. In addition, many Kenmore washers have adjustable water levels so you can choose the right amount of water for each load. These features are designed to save energy and time while still providing a clean.
A Kenmore washer also offers innovative technology that helps ensure maximum performance throughout each wash cycle. For example, some models include vibration control technology that reduces noise levels and prevents excessive movement during larger loads.
Moreover, many models are equipped with advanced sensors that adjust settings automatically based on the load size, fabric type, and more; this will ensure optimal performance regardless of how large or small your load is. This combination of innovative features results in enhanced cleaning power while reducing energy consumption.
In addition to these features, all Kenmore washers come with a standard 10-year limited warranty so you can rest assured that your appliance is backed by one of the best names in home appliances. It’s no wonder so many people choose a Kenmore washer for their laundry needs due to its combination of versatility and innovation.
Here’s a list of companies that make Kenmore washing machines and the models they produce.
Who Makes Kenmore Washing Machines?
- Whirlpool Corporation – Whirlpool is one of the most recognizable names in the industry and has been making appliances for over 100 years. They manufacture many of Kenmore’s top-of-the-line washers, like their Elite series and their HE3t front loaders.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. – Samsung produces several different models of washers for Kenmore, including their popular 4.5 cu ft high-efficiency top load washer and their 7.4 cu ft front loader with steam options.
- Electrolux Home Products – A number of Electrolux washers are made for the Kenmore brand, including the 61712 top loaders with 5.2 cu ft of capacity and built-in water fountains, as well as the 62712 front loaders with 4.2 cu ft of capacity and steam options that will ensure your delicate fabrics won’t be damaged in a hot wash.
- LG Electronics Incorporated – LG produces some of the most modern and efficient washers on the market today, like their TurboWash 3D 5500 series or their Energy Star-rated SmartThinQ front loader with an internal water heater to ensure your clothes get clean quickly without wasting energy unnecessarily.
- Bosch Home Appliances – Bosch makes some of the most durable washers out there, like their 800 series compact laundry pair, designed to fit even small spaces but still provide plenty of power and efficiency for larger loads. In addition, you don’t have to wait hours for your clothes to dry since it has a 15-minute fast wash cycle.
Wait there is more to explore.
- Maytag Corporation – Maytag produces several different models for Kenmore, including their Bravos XL line which features large capacity tubs of up to 5 cubic feet that can handle even bulky bedding or towels without taking double loads or using extra detergent/water just to get them clean! Plus they come with a 10-year warranty on all parts so you know your investment is protected over time.
- Panasonic – Due to Panasonic’s history of manufacturing quality electronics since 1918, it’s no wonder they make great washers! They manufacture a wide variety of Kenmore models, including their Econavi line, which automatically adjusts water levels and temperatures based on sensors that detect when clothes are about to dry, saving you time (and money!).
- Haier Group Corporation – Haier produces several different models of washing machines for Kenmore, including some that feature built-in WiFi connectivity so you can monitor/control them remotely from your smartphone or tablet if needed!
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.- Midea produces several different models of washing machines for Kenmore, ranging from basic top loaders up through advanced smart washers with voice control capabilities so you can literally tell your machine what settings/cycles you want it to use before starting a load.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances Limited – Fisher & Paykel makes some truly innovative washing chines for Kenmore – like their AeroCare line which features air bubble technology that helps keep clothes moving during each cycle so they don’t become tangled up or stretched out due to excessive agitation.
- GE Appliances – GE was one of the first companies to introduce fully-automatic washing machines with digital controls, and they continue to make some of the most advanced models out there today. The company produces several different models for Kenmore, ranging from basic top loaders to all-in-one combination washers/dry.
- Amana Corporation – Amana produces several different models for Kenmore including their top-of-the-line AGS7700 washer with an extra large capacity and five different wash cycles so you can get a perfect clean every time. They also have energy-efficient washers that use up to 75% less water than traditional models.
If you’re looking for something simple but reliable or something cutting-edge with a lot of features, one of these companies is likely to have the perfect Kenmore model for you. Now that we have provided you with this comprehensive guide on who makes what – all you need to do is figure out what model suits your needs/budget.
Read More About: Washing Machines Made in USA